Saturday, February 8, 2014

Brownie Kisses

Valentines Day is coming!  This is the cutest and easiest little recipe to make for your sweetie!  The first Friday of every month, Kasen's class (4th grade) has cupcakes for birthdays in that month.  For February, I made these cute little Brownie Kisses.  Kasen called them Brupcakes - ya know, brownies/cupcakes . . .  I thought Brownie Kisses sounded much better!  :-P


These are super easy!  I used the GF Betty Crocker boxed brownie mix! YAAAY!  It is very good!  I mixed the brownies as directed.  Then, I lined my cupcake tin - you could also grease the pan.  I filled the cupcake wells about 1/3 of the way full and then - FOR THE SURPRISE - I put a Hershey's kiss in and then covered it with a large spoonful of brownie mix!  HOW CUTE -  RIGHT????!!!!!!
It's just a sweet little treat with a prize inside!  A chocolate kiss!  I baked them according to package directions and then cooled them on my rack.  Once they were cool, I just iced them with some GF Betty Crocker pink vanilla icing. I put the icing in a plastic baggie and cut the end off to pipe the icing on the cupcakes.  If I'm gonna take the time to make them, I might as well make them cute, right?!?  My boys loved them! They both took one to school for lunch.  My hubby even took a couple to work with him!

This is just a super easy Valentine's Day treat!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment